Skip to main content

Products I Regret Buying


As a beauty junkie you are always looking for great new products that you can add to your beauty routine or go to products that will essentially help you in the process of making your makeup look better. I know I look for many qualities in a great product; price, availability, quality, effectiveness and much more. Unfortunately many of those do not make the cut. If you are like me I only like to keep what I need. I am not a makeup hoarder, if it doesn't workout I have sisters I can give them to if I know I can't return. Here is a few of the items I think were not worth it for me. Of course you have to remember every body/skin type is different so what might have worked for me would not work for you. This is my experience, my opinion.




Urban Decay Poreless Primer

When I was looking for a new foundation I found out that the Kat Von D Lock it Foundation dries pretty quickly so I went on to try this Urban Decay Poreless Primer. For many reasons, I love UD shadows, I am concerned about my large pores and this has "poreless" on its name. So I bought it gave it a try. To start off I have oily skin. This did not help matify at all. Second I am more of a olive complexion and this has a red tone to it. Third, I broke ok like crazy. Anyways because of these reasons I do regret buying. Of course you have to test products for a bit before you see any effects and I did end up finishing the product because I did not want it to go to waste. I do not think this is the right primer for me so I will not be purchasing again. 

Urban Decay Creme Highlight Wicked

I wanted a nice glowy look to my makeup after looking at so many makeup gurus that I decided to try this out. I had a discount percentage at UD when I purchased a few other things so I went ahead and tried this Creme highlight. A few mistakes from my part, if you are just beginning the whole highlight deal creme is not the way to go. Second...Way to much glitter. I know a highlight has shimmer but I wanted glow not sparkle. And last I could still see a bit of color "rose/pink" tone on the area I applied even after blending. 

Nars Bronzer Laguna

I love Nars don't get me wrong it is just that this shade is too light or not enough for my skin tone. Nothing against the packaging, brand etc. 

Tarte Butter Lipsticks

The name says it all BUTTER. That is exactly how it felt! The colors do not last long at all I thing It was on maybe 20 minutes at most. Eat something take a sip or even a small kiss on the cheek and it is gone. I am a big fan of lipsticks and have tried so many finishes, colors and brands this has been by far the my least favorite. 

Morphe “Cheap/Low End” Brushes/Morphe Beauty Blender

I put these together simply because I bought them the same day at the Morphe store along with the 35O palette that I absolutely love. I love their "higher end" brushes, still very affordable in comparison to other brands. I bought a few of these cheaper brushes and hairs fall off, they lost their shape after the first wash and i was not happy with them at all. The beauty blender is black and of course why wouldn't you want a black beauty blender at a cheaper price. Well I got 4 thinking they were going to be great. They are not! They are so hard. They do not blend the makeup that well no matter how you wet it for me it was a waste of money.

Marc Jacobs Decadence Fragrance

Lastly I hate putting this in this category but it is the truth. I have a big fan of Marc Jacobs fragrance for years if not 10 at least. I started off with Lola which is a great one and I get super excited when a new fragrance comes out. So I got decadence in December the packaging it great, edgy, and classy. I loved the small when I was at the store, started using it and I got negative compliments, that the smell was too strong, that it smelled like old lady, of course you never want to be told that by absolute strangers.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Monday Deals

Hey Guys here is a list from Racked.com of the deals today: (Please make sure to read the details) · Alice + Olivia: 20% off sitewide [ Details ] · Aloha Rag: Up to 40% off [ Details ] · Big Star: 40% off 50+ styles [ Details ] · Burning Torch: 15% off entire purchase [ Details ] · Club Monaco: Extra 30% off sale items [ Details ] · Coldwater Creek: 40% off site wide [ Details ] · Comptoir des Cotonniers: 30% off Fall apparel [ Details ] · Converse: 25% off items on the gift guide [ Details ] · Coolway Hair: Up to 33% off plus free shipping [ Details ] · Creatures of Comfort: 30% off all fall styles [ Details ] · Cynthia Vincent: 20% off apparel, accessories, shoes [ Details ] · Deborah Lippmann: 20% off orders of $75 or more [ Details ] · Dolce Vita: 25% off sitewide [ Details ] · DSW: Up to $50 off purchase [ Details ] · DVF: Extra 30% off sale [ Details ] · French Connection: 30% off any purchase [ Details ] · Hanky Panky: Discounts on various items [ Details ] · H

How to Save money on Gas + $50 Visa Gift Card Giveaway!

Saving money can be very difficult at times specially looking how the gas prices keep getting higher. I have found a great way to save you some money every time you pump gas. With Safeway Gas points you earn points every time you shop at any Safeway Stores  (Including Vons and Pavillion's). This is how it works:   Every 100 points gets you a 10¢ per gallon Reward for a single fill-up at a Safeway gas station .  You can use your points in increments of 100: • 100 points = 10¢ per gallon Reward • 200 points = 20¢ per gallon Reward • 500 points = 50¢ per gallon Reward • 1000 points = $1 per gallon Reward

Enjoy Review

Hello Ladies, Like many of us, we value the importance of treating our hair. It is one of the great things that makes us unique. In order to get my hair that smooth feeling and shine I love using products that I can trust. I got the opportunity to try out the Enjoy Hair Moisture Plus Trio. This is great for damaged hair and you know you need this when the weather is changing. I have to say this is one of my favorite hair products so far. I love the Enjoy Hair Mask. My hair has never felt better. Though I do not have perfect hair and I use a flat iron and curler on my hair on a regular basis using this trio has made me feel like I can wear my hair down without using any heat. It gives my hair volume and it has a clean smell, if that makes any sense. My hair feels clean throughout the day and that makes me happy. The shampoo and conditioner are thick and silky so you don't have to use a lot of product to feel the difference. Overall I think these are great products, they are o