Skip to main content

I WILL NO LONGER PURCHASE MAC COSMETICS!



I am a beauty junkie like many other girls I love MAC cosmetics but I recently went through an unpleasant experience at the MAC inside a Macy's store that has changed my perspective of the company as well as their values. I WILL NO LONGER PURCHASE MAC from any store and this is why. 
3 weeks ago on a Friday I went to the MAC located inside a Macy's. I had just gone off work has my hair in a pony tail and I was wearing minimal makeup and sneakers. I knew what I wanted so I did not need any assistance trying anything out I just needed the items and pay...that's it. If you follow me on Instagram you know I was looking forward for the Maleficent collection and although I did purchase some items online I wanted to take a look at the items before committing to them. OK so back to the incident. I asked for help from different people I believe it was 4 different makeup artist to ring me up. I waited patiently for more than 45 minutes. Why? Because I  have been in that position I have had customers waiting and I know that even though I try I might not get to them as fast as I can. Before leaving I asked one of the girls if she could ring me up and she was rude and told me she had people before me. So I left the store empty handed.  

Last week I went back on a Saturday makeup and hair done with a floral maxi dress and wedge heels I once again wanted to buy some items that I am running out of. This time it was a different attitude towards me. I had at least 3 girls ask me if I have been helped yet again since I know what I want I politely declined. I was in line for no more than 5 minutes when a girl told me she can help me on the register. Not only that she was nicer and even made conversation. Before leaving I got stopped by another one of the girls that complimented my dress and asked me where I got it. So why is it that I got treated differently when it is still me! It wasn't like I didn't have money because I did. I do not want to think that they give priority to customers based on their looks or what they are wearing or even age because my lack of makeup made me look younger.  

I am definitely disappointed with the company and since the majority of my make up is MAC I have done my research to substitute the majority of my makeup essentials with other brands. What I want to do is gradually eliminate all MAC I know it might take some time but I am sure I can find better brands.

Have you had a bad experience with MAC or any makeup brand? I would love to know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Monday Deals

Hey Guys here is a list from Racked.com of the deals today: (Please make sure to read the details) · Alice + Olivia: 20% off sitewide [ Details ] · Aloha Rag: Up to 40% off [ Details ] · Big Star: 40% off 50+ styles [ Details ] · Burning Torch: 15% off entire purchase [ Details ] · Club Monaco: Extra 30% off sale items [ Details ] · Coldwater Creek: 40% off site wide [ Details ] · Comptoir des Cotonniers: 30% off Fall apparel [ Details ] · Converse: 25% off items on the gift guide [ Details ] · Coolway Hair: Up to 33% off plus free shipping [ Details ] · Creatures of Comfort: 30% off all fall styles [ Details ] · Cynthia Vincent: 20% off apparel, accessories, shoes [ Details ] · Deborah Lippmann: 20% off orders of $75 or more [ Details ] · Dolce Vita: 25% off sitewide [ Details ] · DSW: Up to $50 off purchase [ Details ] · DVF: Extra 30% off sale [ Details ] · French Connection: 30% off any purchase [ Details ] · Hanky Panky: Discounts on various items [ Details ] · H

How to Save money on Gas + $50 Visa Gift Card Giveaway!

Saving money can be very difficult at times specially looking how the gas prices keep getting higher. I have found a great way to save you some money every time you pump gas. With Safeway Gas points you earn points every time you shop at any Safeway Stores  (Including Vons and Pavillion's). This is how it works:   Every 100 points gets you a 10¢ per gallon Reward for a single fill-up at a Safeway gas station .  You can use your points in increments of 100: • 100 points = 10¢ per gallon Reward • 200 points = 20¢ per gallon Reward • 500 points = 50¢ per gallon Reward • 1000 points = $1 per gallon Reward

Enjoy Review

Hello Ladies, Like many of us, we value the importance of treating our hair. It is one of the great things that makes us unique. In order to get my hair that smooth feeling and shine I love using products that I can trust. I got the opportunity to try out the Enjoy Hair Moisture Plus Trio. This is great for damaged hair and you know you need this when the weather is changing. I have to say this is one of my favorite hair products so far. I love the Enjoy Hair Mask. My hair has never felt better. Though I do not have perfect hair and I use a flat iron and curler on my hair on a regular basis using this trio has made me feel like I can wear my hair down without using any heat. It gives my hair volume and it has a clean smell, if that makes any sense. My hair feels clean throughout the day and that makes me happy. The shampoo and conditioner are thick and silky so you don't have to use a lot of product to feel the difference. Overall I think these are great products, they are o